At Eisai, satisfying unmet medical needs and increasing the benefits healthcare provides to patients, their families, and caregivers is Eisai's human health care (hhc) mission. We're a growing pharmaceutical company that is breaking through in neurology and oncology, with a strong emphasis on research and development. Our history includes the development of many innovative medicines, notably the discovery of the world's most widely-used treatment for Alzheimer's disease. As we continue to expand, we are seeking highly-motivated individuals who want to work in a fast-paced environment and make a difference. If this is your profile, we want to hear from you.
This Associate Director, Biostatistics supports the activities/projects in the Neurology Business Group including clinical study design and analysis, publications, as well as regulatory interactions.
- Reviews protocols and other study documents that are developed in collaborations of business alliances. Provides statistical supports for regulatory submissions in the collaborations. 30%
- Independently reviews whole protocol and interfaces with clinicians and other functions to understand study requirements and study design elements including sample size calculations, analysis methods, study durations etc. for multiple studies. 10%
- Develops and/or reviews statistical documents for multiple clinical trials, including SAPs, TLG shells and specifications of variable derivation. Support clinical trial related publications. 10%
- Independently provides statistical and validation support for analysis datasets, statistical tables, figures and listings. Performs and validates statistical analysis. Independently reviews CSRs and performs data interpretation. 10%
- Works with the internal/CRO statisticians and programmers to ensure the quality of CRO deliverables and on QA of data outputs. 10%
- Functions as lead statistician in global registration trials and manages all related statistical activities. 10%
- Leads preparation of inputs for regulatory documents and helps to prepare for meetings with health authorities. Leads preparation of responses to health authorities including identification and execution of new analysis required for responses. 10%
- Manages contract statisticians in the group. Provides mentoring and oversees assigned work. 10%
- PhD with 5+ years or MS with 10+ years of experience required in related discipline or in the pharmaceutical industry/CRO environment.
- Demonstrated excellence in statistical skills across multiple areas of pharmaceutical biostatistics, together with broad understanding and experience of the clinical development process.
- Experience with CRO oversight and FDA submission preferred.
- Excellent technical writing and verbal communication skills.
- Strong teamwork ability/commitment and individual initiative.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to effectively manage multiple studies.
- Excellent programming skills in SAS or R.
Eisai is an equal opportunity employer and as such, is committed in policy and in practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote in all job qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status. Similarly, considering the need for reasonable accommodations, Eisai prohibits discrimination against persons because of disability, including disabled veterans.
Eisai Inc. participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security in partnership with the Social Security Administration that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of all new hires in the United States. Please click on the following link for more information:
Employment/Position Type:Full Time
Share On :